EFONET: Energy Foresight Network
SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME
THEME  - [Energy]
Grant agreement for: Coordination Action
Scientific Responsible: Prof. Maria Giaoutzi (E-mail: email@example.com)
The Project Objectives
The EFONET Project aims at providing policy relevant input to the EC, notably in relation with the review of the EU Energy Strategy, the establishment of the Strategic Technology Plan, the implementation of the Action Plan for Energy Efficiency.
More specifically, EFONET will strive for building consensus on long term policy options identifying feasible pathways that combine short-medium term policy constraints with long term vision and implications as well validate current policy options. Particular emphasis will be on identifying technological priorities by providing input to medium/long term RTD policy and reducing conflicts in priority setting throughout the promotion of a shared perception of uncertainties.
EFONET will establish and run a discussion platform gathering representatives from the research community and from all relevant stakeholder groups.
1. Istituto di Studi per l’Integrazione dei Sistemi, (ISIS), Italy (Project Leader)
2. Inasmet Foundation, (Tecnalia-Inas), Spain
3. Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment, (IZT), Germany
4. Vienna University of Technology, Energy Economics Group, (EEG), Austria
5. Enerdata, (Enerdata), France
6. National Technical University of Athens, (NTUA), Greece
7. Dublin Institute of Technology, (DIT), Ireland
8. Institute for Energy Technology, (IFE), Norway
9. Interdisciplinary Centre for Technology Analysis and Forecasting, (ICTAF), Israel.
10. Università degli Studi di Padova, (DIE), Italy
11. Comité des Constructeurs Français d'Automobiles, (CCFA), France
12. Glowny Instytut Gornictwa, (GIG), Poland
13. Shell International B.V, (Shell),The Netherlands
14. Politecnico di Torino, (POLITO) Italy
(Supervised by Prof. Maria Giaoutzi)
1996 - Stratigea Anastasia, "The Impacts of ICTs on Spatial Restructuring", NTUA.
2005 - Oludolapo O. Akinyosoye - Gbonda , "SYDEPETR - SYstem to support DEcision for the PETRoleum mining sector: The Niger Delta Region", NTUA.
2007 - Andreatou Aggeliki, "Decision Support Systems for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2008 - Papakonstantinou Dimitrios, "Closed ICTs Networks in the Management of Tourism Product for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2011 - Grammatikogiannis Elias, "Decision Making Systems for Public Participation in Regional Planning", NTUA.
Missing Networks In Europe, ERTI
EnvironmentalL Consequences Or Market And Intervation Failures In Transport Policy, OECD
A Strategic Information System And Planning Model For Marine Park Management: The Case Of Northen Sporades-MEDSPA
Requirements Specification and Tender Evaluation of an Information System for A Project Funded by the North Aegean Region Fund, Titled “Oinousses Telematic Center – Nautical Center of Documentation”
Development of Operational Optimization Software for Forest Fire Management