TILSEPE – Telecommunications Cooperative Greek Enterprise (Virtual Enterprise)
MINISTRY OF LABOUR
Scientific Responsible: Prof. Maria Giaoutzi (E-mail: email@example.com)
The Project Objectives
The main objectives of the TILSEPE Project are:
- The training of young people in the field of Virtual Enterprise, Telecommunications and advanced Communications,
- The development of a Telecommunications Cooperative Enterprise, which will manage the provision of various services through networks both at the local level (area of N. Aegean) as well as at the interregional, international level, promoting Teleworking as a new way of business organanization,
- The assurance of the viability of such an enterprise through its promotion.
1. NCSR DEMOKRITOS (Project Leader)
2. NTUA, Dept. of Geography and Regional Planning
3. 01 Pliroforiki
4. Organization for the Employment of Labour Force (ΟΑΕD)
5. Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (ΟΤΕ)
(Supervised by Prof. Maria Giaoutzi)
1996 - Stratigea Anastasia, "The Impacts of ICTs on Spatial Restructuring", NTUA.
2005 - Oludolapo O. Akinyosoye - Gbonda , "SYDEPETR - SYstem to support DEcision for the PETRoleum mining sector: The Niger Delta Region", NTUA.
2007 - Andreatou Aggeliki, "Decision Support Systems for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2008 - Papakonstantinou Dimitrios, "Closed ICTs Networks in the Management of Tourism Product for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2011 - Grammatikogiannis Elias, "Decision Making Systems for Public Participation in Regional Planning", NTUA.
Missing Networks In Europe, ERTI
EnvironmentalL Consequences Or Market And Intervation Failures In Transport Policy, OECD
A Strategic Information System And Planning Model For Marine Park Management: The Case Of Northen Sporades-MEDSPA
Requirements Specification and Tender Evaluation of an Information System for A Project Funded by the North Aegean Region Fund, Titled “Oinousses Telematic Center – Nautical Center of Documentation”
Development of Operational Optimization Software for Forest Fire Management