EURONETT: Evaluating User Responses on New European Transport Technologies, DRIVE I, DG XIII
Scientific Responsible: Prof. Maria Giaoutzi (E-mail: email@example.com)
The Project Objectives
The research undertaken by EURONETT is aimed at the three main objectives of the DRIVE programme, namely:
- To improve road transport efficiency
- To improve road safety
- To reduce the adverse effects of road transport on the environment
Within this context, the aims of the EURONETT Project are the following:
- to evaluate how travelers will change their behaviour in response to the range of possible RTI Scenarios
- to assess the potential longer term impacts of RTI technology on European society, land use patterns and the European transport industry
- to produce a collection of EURONETT methods and models for assessing and predicting the effects of RTI-based policy initiatives on travel behaviour and on European society at large
- to provide information to other consortia within the DRIVE programme and to maximize the efficient use of EURONETT resources by using the relevant findings of other DRIVE consortia to assist EURONETT
1. Transport Studies Unit, Oxford University, Great Britain (Project Leader)
2. Castle Rock Consultant Ltd – Nottinghamn, Great Britain
3. Conclogic AB – Stocholm, Sweden
4. National Technical University of Athens, Greece
5. Gr Fachgebiet Verkehrswirtschaft und politic - Technische Universitat Berling, Germany
6. Organization for the Environmental Protection of Athens, Greece
(Supervised by Prof. Maria Giaoutzi)
1996 - Stratigea Anastasia, "The Impacts of ICTs on Spatial Restructuring", NTUA.
2005 - Oludolapo O. Akinyosoye - Gbonda , "SYDEPETR - SYstem to support DEcision for the PETRoleum mining sector: The Niger Delta Region", NTUA.
2007 - Andreatou Aggeliki, "Decision Support Systems for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2008 - Papakonstantinou Dimitrios, "Closed ICTs Networks in the Management of Tourism Product for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2011 - Grammatikogiannis Elias, "Decision Making Systems for Public Participation in Regional Planning", NTUA.
Missing Networks In Europe, ERTI
EnvironmentalL Consequences Or Market And Intervation Failures In Transport Policy, OECD
A Strategic Information System And Planning Model For Marine Park Management: The Case Of Northen Sporades-MEDSPA
Requirements Specification and Tender Evaluation of an Information System for A Project Funded by the North Aegean Region Fund, Titled “Oinousses Telematic Center – Nautical Center of Documentation”
Development of Operational Optimization Software for Forest Fire Management