SPONSORED BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION, DIRECTORATE- GENERAL EDUCATION AND CULTURE, THE E-LEARNING INITIATIVE
Scientific Responsible: Prof. Maria Giaoutzi (E-mail: email@example.com)
The Project Objectives
FILTER was set up in 2003 with five specific objectives in mind:
- Identify hidden mechanisms hindering accessible, fair and affordable knowledge
- Demonstrate specific economic filtering criteria and ownership mechanisms that lead to reduced educational access in the different countries
- Provide policy making communities in Europe with crucial FILTER factors to enhance the ideal of a Europe of knowledge
- Assess a viable and cost effective strategy to solve the FILTER problems, after consultation of country-experts
- Disseminate FILTER results throughout Europe
1. The Economic and Social Institute of the Free University Amsterdam (The Netherlands) (Project Leader)
2. The Flemmish Ministry of Education (Belgium)
3. The World Bank (Poland)
4. Bolger (Ireland)
5. NOU (formerly SOFF) (Norway)
6. Stockholm University (Sweden)
7. Boldic (Denmark)
8. CEDEFOP (Greece)
9. Compu'Train (The Netherlands)
10. Budapest Business School (Hungary)
11. The Open University (United Kingdom)
12. Aristeia Online (Italy)
13. SANTEC (Botswana)
14. Adviesbureau Veenhuis (The Netherlands)
15. The National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
(Supervised by Prof. Maria Giaoutzi)
1996 - Stratigea Anastasia, "The Impacts of ICTs on Spatial Restructuring", NTUA.
2005 - Oludolapo O. Akinyosoye - Gbonda , "SYDEPETR - SYstem to support DEcision for the PETRoleum mining sector: The Niger Delta Region", NTUA.
2007 - Andreatou Aggeliki, "Decision Support Systems for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2008 - Papakonstantinou Dimitrios, "Closed ICTs Networks in the Management of Tourism Product for Sustainable Development", NTUA.
2011 - Grammatikogiannis Elias, "Decision Making Systems for Public Participation in Regional Planning", NTUA.
Missing Networks In Europe, ERTI
EnvironmentalL Consequences Or Market And Intervation Failures In Transport Policy, OECD
A Strategic Information System And Planning Model For Marine Park Management: The Case Of Northen Sporades-MEDSPA
Requirements Specification and Tender Evaluation of an Information System for A Project Funded by the North Aegean Region Fund, Titled “Oinousses Telematic Center – Nautical Center of Documentation”
Development of Operational Optimization Software for Forest Fire Management